Our Parent Club is very important to the Spectrum Progressive School education program and philosophy. The Parent Club organizes spirit-raising events such as Mornings with Mon, Donuts with Dad, Holiday Store, Teacher Appreciation Week, and Fun Fair to name a few. As a parent you can help us help your child in several ways:
- Plan and organize spirit-raising events at Spectrum Progressive
- Volunteer time at events
- Chaperone rec nights or field trips
Become A Classroom Parent Partner
- Volunteer to be your child's classroom parent helper for special events in the classroom, such as holiday parties.
- Be a driver and chaperone for a field trip.
- Help with the school yearbook, organizing a fundraising event, etc.
- Share a special skill or talent with your child's class or during an interest group session!
Any questions or concerns please email the Spectrum Parent Club at:firstname.lastname@example.org