Here’s just a handful of things discussed this week during our Zoom meetings!
- Interactive read aloud of Magic Misfits-chapter 12
- Discussion of math assignments for the three groups
- Discussion of skunk cabbage
- Trial of small groups for Reading Horizons practice
- Reminder to add optional links, videos, and pics to plans, reflections, and/or projects to keep them fun and interesting
- Dance party to Greatest Showman
If you have array cards or flash cards at home, this is a good strategy: “know by heart” pile, “almost there” pile, and “need to practice” pile. Our goal is to move a few to the left each day!
If you need a new project after the indoor forts get old...
Enjoy some of these work samples from our Recy-COOL Kids!
As always, feel free to email us with any questions, concerns, or even requests for this newsletter!
If you haven’t already… click the link below and join the Classroom’s Facebook Group to get updates even quicker!